Definition of Product Quality
It is not easy to define the word ‘Quality’ since it is perceived differently by the different set of individuals. If experts are asked to quote the definition of quality, they may give varied responses depending on their individual preferences. These may be similar to following listed phrases.
According to Experts, the word quality can be defined either as;
- Fitness for use or purpose.
- To do a right thing at first time.
- To do a right thing at the right-time.
- Find and know, what consumer wants?
- Features that meet consumer needs and give customer satisfaction.
- Freedom from deficiencies or defects.
- Conformance to standards.
- Value or worthiness for money, etc.