KALYAN CITY LIFE

Sharing Wisdom and Vivid Memories of Life

Matheran Hill Station Road - Watch My First Youtube Video

red square Matheran's Hilly Road Vid, Shot With Canon A720IS

Few days ago I enjoyed my Matheran Picnic and managed to record my First Youtube Video. I shot my 1st Youtube video with Canon's Digital Camera A720IS. I made this video while scaling downward from Matheran Hill Station with Sameer Akrani on his Pulsar Bike. Sorry for the video quality since I shot it with a camera meant for taking pictures and not for making videos. I shot this video with craze while Sameer was driving his bike. Feels like sharing my first Youtube Video hence posting. In future I'll share more personal videos.




red square Thank You! For Watching My First Youtube Video :)







No Comment Yet

    Please Comment