KALYAN CITY LIFE

Sharing Wisdom and Vivid Memories of Life

Remember Me - Heart Melting Video Giving Tribute To US Army


red square Remember Me Giving Tribute To U.S. Armed Forces

Remember Me, A beautiful Youtube video compiled by Lizzie Palmer is worth watching again and again. This video beautifully conveys it message of peace, bravery and human sacrifice with a combination of U.S. Army's personnel pictures and background music by Ryan Farish. When I saw this video for the first time my heart filled with emotions and soon tears rolled down my face. Video below is very inspiring in nature and I feel it is too hard for me to express it in simple words. A must watch video, Awesome Creativity.

red square Awesome Creativity Portrayed By Lizzie Palmer :)









No Comment Yet

    Please Comment